Course No. ED466m, ED566m
FORMERLY: 10 NEW TECHNIQUES FROM TEACH LIKE A CHAMPION 2.0
In this course for Pre-K–12 educators, we will delve into ten (10) easy to implement techniques used by master teachers to Check for Understanding (CFU.) We also will focus on normalizing error and enhancing understanding by combining other champion techniques that work synergistically with the CFU ten. Field test CFU techniques in your very own learning environment. Observe and share the remarkable effects of these powerful practices with your colleagues. Become more effective with your routines, by improving how you check for understanding today.
NOTE: COURSE NUMBER AND TITLE CHANGE:
If you took the course ED457t, 10 New Techniques from Teach Like A Champion 2.0, you may not take this course.
|We advise you to review and download the course syllabus before registering.||Syllabus|
- Expanded their teaching repertoire to include ten (10) specific, actionable techniques to Check for Understanding.
- Uncovered other techniques that work synergistically with the CFU ten.
- Reflected on their teaching practices and routines with a focus on how to Check for Understanding.
- Customized and field-tested some of these CFU techniques in a learning environment.
- Created a learning environment that supports the everyday use of CFU techniques observed in the learning spaces of master teachers.
Text, Teach Like A Champion 2.0. 2015, is approximatley $16 used from Amazon.com. (A DVD accompanies the book)