Course No. CM403q, CM503q
Do you ever feel like you're living in a sci-fi movie? With artificial intelligence (AI) in education, you might as well be! But don't worry; I am here to help you navigate this brave new world and leverage AI’s transformative magic.
In this practical, hands-on course, I’ll show you how to harness the power of AI to engage your students and transform their learning experience. I’ll introduce you to AI tools and techniques that help you teach everything from math to rap battles (yes, you read that right).
It does not stop there! Be ready to cover topics like how it all works, how to master communicating with AI, so it serves your needs, using AI in your teaching situation, and much, much more. So, what are you waiting for? Join us in this AI revolution, and let's make teaching and learning a little more...robotic.
This course is appropriate for teachers K-12.
|We advise you to review and download the course syllabus before registering.
- Understand the basics of what AI is and how it works.
- Set up your own AI account.
- Learn to communicate with AI through prompts and parameters.
- Build a model of ways to use AI in your classroom
- Develope a summary of the world of AI and its impact on the future
of learning for teachers and students.